Thursday, February 18, 2010

jaguar.

This is my photograph for the jaguar statue in front of the school. It has a texture from Shadowhouse Creations which has a giant variety of textures to be used.

I wanted the jaguar to look like it was jumping out of the shrubs. 

I got inspired from a class I took at ATPI . The picture was of a raven flying out of the dark in an industrial factory setting.  I can't find the picture, and it was really well edited. It was digitally composed, but you couldn't even tell it was edited. 

4 comments:

  1. This is really cool. It's like the lone wolf....except it's a jaguar. It's like I fear it but I also want to walk up to it. Great photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your work ChenChing. I like how the hole of light draws you to the Jag. I really like the way you made it looks old by using a texture from Shadowhouse Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this a lot. The "shadow" around the jaguar adds to the aggressiveness that the animal, jaguar, already brings. Nice work Chen-Ching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice use of texture and selective shadow. This photo communicates well.

    ReplyDelete